1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Note 4 Pre Order Verizon

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Wolvie66, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Wolvie66

Wolvie66 Well-Known Member

Has anybody pre-ordered the Note 4 on Verizon website?
    If you did can you tell me what the delivery date was showing when you pre-ordered?
    I read on another forum that a couple people ordered theirs on Verizon website and got a available date of 10/17/2014.
    Reason I am asking is I pre-ordered and it gave me some confusing information.
    The website says will be available 10/23/2014. But the email I got stats One or more item is on Pre-order and will ship within 2 days of the ship by date.
    Does this mean 21st it will be shipped and I will get in on 23rd?
    Or does this mean they are estimating available date of 10/23/2014 but might be earlier?
    I never per-ordered before and just wanted to know when I should except my Note 4..

Thank you in advance
    Wolvie

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Canesfan

Canesfan Android Enthusiast

My understanding is that AT&T's release is 10/17, and Verizon's release is a week to 10 days later.

Wolvie66 likes this.
  3. Wolvie66

Well that pretty much sucks. LOL

4. nytmare

nytmare Well-Known Member

I ordered my N4 on Verizon's site the morning it was available. I was provided the same information as you. I'm not too worried about the day I receive it. One or two days here or there is no big deal. There are much more important things to stress over than a cell phone.

According to the information we received, the phone will "ship" within two days of the 23rd. I take that to mean it'll ship anywhere between the 21st and the 25th. However, my confirmation email also says it'll "ship by 10/23". How long it takes to arrive will depend on the mail.

Wolvie66 likes this.
  5. Wolvie66

nytmare,
    As long as I get the phone this month. LOL
    I am really looking forward to this Note 4, I loved my Note 3 and giving it to wife after Note 4 gets here.

Thanks again everybody

6. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations!
    VIP Member

(1) Carefully read the Terms and Conditions. Check.
    (2) Pre-order the Note 4 at Verizon Wireless store. Check.
    (3) Buy a perfectly good used iPhone 4 for $85 off Craigslist. Check.
    (4) Trade it in within a half hour at the closest Verizon store for $30. Check.

Wait for my Note 4 to arrive, so I can fill out the online form, upload pics of the pre-order receipt and the trade-in credit. Then wait a little more for $170 from Samsung.

Free money is so cool :D

7. nsa_sailor

nsa_sailor Android Enthusiast

$299+9.75% Tax = 328.15+85-30-170=$213.15 out of pocket.
    Not my definition of "free money", but hey.

8. thirstypirate

thirstypirate Well-Known Member

You know what The Chief, meant. 200-85 = free money

9. rushmore

rushmore Extreme Android User

Still debating, but leaning toward getting the N4.

1. Go to BB when called
    2. Trade in my Incredible
    3. BB will knock $200 off the device with contract on a data line (No paperwork hassle or mailing)
    4. Net spend is $100 & tax
    5. Then BB will switch my S4 sim into the N4

That "seems" much better than full price.

10. The_Chief

VIP Member

Try $699.99 instead of $299.99! :eek:

I've been full retail and month to month on Verizon since my contract on the Galaxy Nexus ended. Unlimited data FTW!

I'm not counting the cost of the phone, because that's an exchange for goods. but doing the math in my warped mind, I see myself out 85, plus 30 with equals out 55, then plus 170... which is $115 free money.

:)

11. gadgetgalbb

gadgetgalbb Newbie

Free money is good unlimited data is better. I know full price for the phone but I am not counting bytes.

today likes this.
  12. taxiron1

taxiron1 Well-Known Member

10/23 VZW date indicated on my order

13. atrain311

atrain311 Android Expert

I can confirm this too. I went into my Verizon store this afternoon and asked when their release date for the note 4 was. Got told the 23rd. Was really hoping for this Friday, but like mentioned earlier in this thread, there's bigger stuff to complain about. Soon enough I'll be playing with my new gadget. Feel worse for my wife who is getting my N3 to replace her broken screen N2.

14. question729

question729 Android Enthusiast

Even better since they decided not to throttle those heavy unlimited users!

15. Androidcurious

Androidcurious Android Enthusiast

Anyone know if VZW's in store availability date is 10/17 or 10/23?

16. atrain311

atrain311 Android Expert

As I just posted two spots up, they told me in store date was the 23rd. I'd love for them to be wrong and surprised by an earlier date.

Androidcurious likes this.
  17. Androidcurious

Androidcurious Android Enthusiast

Sorry I missed that. I guess it makes sense. VZW always seems to lag behind other carriers when it's a multi-carrier release.

18. rushmore

rushmore Extreme Android User

FWIW, Best Buy today confirmed 10/23 for the Verizon model. If the weak audio output from the audio jack can not be corrected with a third party app, no harm no foul for me.

19. atrain311

atrain311 Android Expert

No worries at all...just reread my post and it totally sounded tool-like, haha. Definitely no malice intended. Yes, we at Verizon are always late to the party, but I love the coverage, so in the end I'm happy and can deal with waiting. Besides, the anticipation is like foreplay, lol (ewww). :)

20. The_Chief

VIP Member

Can anyone here confirm if we can CANCEL a Note 4 pre-order and exchange it for a Note Edge pre-order? That is, if the darn Edge EVER gets a release date...

Seriously though, has anyone asked yet? If not, I will :)

21. Wolvie66

Now this is hear say, I wouldn't put to much truth in this. But what I heard was only a few Note Edge was going to be sold in 4 qtr. To see if it's worth doing a mass production of them. And the few that was going to be sold will be very limited on pre-orders.
    Like I said this is what I over heard.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3220mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews