1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Note 4 Pre-order

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SilverDollarAl, Oct 16, 2014.

1. SilverDollarAl

Ordered a Note 4 at AT&T store on 10-1. Check order still says preparing to ship 14th to 16th. Questions is:
    Has any AT&T customers received their device yet despite not getting a ship confirmation?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SilverDollarAl

Here's a very disappointing update. I read on the AT&T site that calling their tel:877.782.8870 gives a more accurate order status. I called and found the N4 is back ordered and they'll contact me when they're available to ship. The login online order check still shows preparing to ship. Arrrggghhhh

3. KupKrazy

KupKrazy Android Enthusiast

I ordered it on launch weekend and it's supposed to be coming today. The FedEx screen says it's out for delivery but I seem to always be the last on the FedEx guy's route! So, I have a case, but no phone... yet.. LOL!

Funny it would tell you backordered - when you go to their site, doesn't it say ships by 10/14 or something like that? I guess the demand was high?

Edit: Not launch weekend - I meant the weekend pre-orders started. Ooops!

4. SilverDollarAl

If I log into My AT&T and check order status it says preparing to ship with dates on or between 10/14 to 10/16. Calling to check tells me it's back ordered. CC hasn't been hit. I got this email last Sunday:

Due to the high demand, your device/accessory is not yet available for shipment.

To check the progress of your order, utilizing the order number above, please visit us at att.com/wirelessorderstatus or call us anytime at 877.782.8870 and enter ######## or the Wireless Number and Shipping Zip Code.

As soon as your order is ready you will receive an e-mail with your shipping and tracking information.

We appreciate your patience.

AT&T

Patience. Patience? I ain't got no stinkin' patience.

5. KupKrazy

I finally got it today - FedEx guy arrived at exactly 5pm. Hopefully you wouldn't have to wait long. I find it strange that you weren't told immediately when you pre-ordered it that there would be a delay.

6. Aigoo

Aigoo Lurker

I preordered and received my Note 4 from AT&T today by fedex. It shipped 10/14. Everything went as planned w/ no delays. I love the phone btw.

Tarekh123 likes this.
  7. SilverDollarAl

I agree.
    Did you get a black or white device? I've been told they only have white ones now.

8. Hamnat

Hamnat Newbie

I received my preorder by Fed ex around lunchtime yesterday the 16th. Now I am filling out all the Samsung rebate info they want for my trade in cash. I ordered Black

Phone is awesome

9. KupKrazy

I got a black one. I never really got into the white craze for phones.

10. Benmovies

Benmovies Lurker

SilverDollarAl, I feel your pain! So damn frustrating...what is the point of pre-ordering when you can't get it on day one?

On AT&T website,
    Last night on 10/16:
    *check my order status it says preparing to ship with dates on or between 10/14 to 10/16*

Today checking my order status on 10/17:
    *it says back-ordered and pending shipment with unknown date.*

Whatdafudge!?!?!? Biatch, give me my muthaphucking-pimp-toy!

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3220mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews