1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General NOTE 4 STILL KING

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by FRESHCMB, Aug 6, 2017.

1. FRESHCMB

FRESHCMB Well-Known Member
    None

Feb 23, 2014
    Male
    I hardly touch my 7+, and the Note FE been looking sexy lately... Not into the S8/+ because of the whole video aspect ratio thing.. Always had a note since Note 2... Even though I might get a Note 8..... The Note 4 maxed out (NOT ROOTED.... YET MAYBE) Im saying disable wht you DNT need, with a 128GB sd card, latest update with the legendary ZEROLEMON battery.... You can't lose with this phone... Mine is T-MOBILE. Bought during the 1st week of display...No lag or sluggish ness..... If anyone says this phone is slow needs to be on a speedier wifi signal, because this 2.7ghz is still good............. ONLY problem I have is the sd card transfer speeds... Took me 5 mins to transfer 8 YouTube videos tht was 4GB over............ Other than that I'm keeping it... It's still great!!!!!

(Oh yeah, I Never had a case on this phone... Dropped it at a high distance ABT 27 times..... No cracks or anything.. never had to turn it in or anything...Just replaced a battery once)........ NOTE 4 IS STILL KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

mikedt likes this.
  2. philayl

philayl Android Expert

Jun 25, 2010
    Male
    Wirral, Merseyside, England
    Hi, agree on the Note 4, if the Note 8 has a non removable battery I will be staying with the Note 4. Phil

3. androidbo

androidbo Newbie
    None

Feb 7, 2012
    I wish I was as happy with my Note 4. Reception is bad. It sometimes does not ring when a call comes in. I am sick of trying to make a call and get the not in network message. My Note 2 was heads above and beyond the N4.

4. FRESHCMB

FRESHCMB Well-Known Member
    None

Feb 23, 2014
    Male
    Make sure everything is updated (software,apps, etc)... Have you ever done a Master Reset??? And the reception might be from your location.... Toggle location on for 5 mins and see if your reception is better

Samsung Galaxy Note 4

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 launched in 2014 as the company's flagship phablet. It has a 5.7-inch screen with 2560 x 1440 resolution, 3GB of RAM, and an impressive 16 megapixel camera.