• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Note 4 thru T-Mobile

btw, does Note4 N910u support T-Moblie 4g internet ?

Your best bet is to use a couple of tools to verify:

BYOD & Sim Cards | Get a Sim Card For Your Unlocked Phone | T-Mobile

The simple phone search says your phone will work,however,I'd use the advanced search,in which you enter the IMEI.

However,I suspect all you will get is a generic response that the phone will work,but,not specifying if 4G/LTE is capable w/this model.

I'd suggest posting/looking here:

http://androidforums.com/t-mobile/706991-how-tell-if-phone-will-work-t-mobile.html

From the information given,& a GOOGLE search of your model number,this phone will not work on the LTE variety of 4G.

2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900

3G Network HSDPA 850/ 900/ 1900/ 2100

4G Network LTE 800 / 850 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600

I suggest you read the OP from the link carefully,as your phone does support 3G,it's still questionable if it supports what is commonly referred to as FAUX-G,a faster than 3G technology,but,depending upon various factors,may be just as fast as 4G speeds,or,just as possible,somewhere between 3G & 4G speeds.

There are a lot of knowledgeable members who are active in the T-Mobile Forum & I recommend that you post in that forum for more detailed/accurate information regarding T-Mobile compatibility.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones