1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Note 4 thru T-Mobile

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Bren S., Oct 18, 2014.

1. Bren S.

Bren S. Android Expert

Deleted

2. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon

Hi Bren:D
    That sounds correct. I had at one time used a Metro S4 with a T-Mobile sim and would not receive texts at times until a day later if at all but that didnt consistently happen.

3. clzcxcml22

clzcxcml22 Lurker

btw, does Note4 N910u support T-Moblie 4g internet ?

4. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

Your best bet is to use a couple of tools to verify:

BYOD & Sim Cards | Get a Sim Card For Your Unlocked Phone | T-Mobile

The simple phone search says your phone will work,however,I'd use the advanced search,in which you enter the IMEI.

However,I suspect all you will get is a generic response that the phone will work,but,not specifying if 4G/LTE is capable w/this model.

I'd suggest posting/looking here:

http://androidforums.com/t-mobile/706991-how-tell-if-phone-will-work-t-mobile.html

From the information given,& a GOOGLE search of your model number,this phone will not work on the LTE variety of 4G.

2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900

3G Network HSDPA 850/ 900/ 1900/ 2100

4G Network LTE 800 / 850 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600

I suggest you read the OP from the link carefully,as your phone does support 3G,it's still questionable if it supports what is commonly referred to as FAUX-G,a faster than 3G technology,but,depending upon various factors,may be just as fast as 4G speeds,or,just as possible,somewhere between 3G & 4G speeds.

There are a lot of knowledgeable members who are active in the T-Mobile Forum & I recommend that you post in that forum for more detailed/accurate information regarding T-Mobile compatibility.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3220mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews