1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Note 5 speaker issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MIGhunter, Sep 9, 2016.

1. MIGhunter

MIGhunter Lurker
    None

Apr 2, 2012
    My friend has a note 5 and the microphone works in all the applications except the phone. If he calls me using speakerphone, I can't hear him. I tried testing it in safe mode, didn't work there either. I tried turning off his Bluetooth just incase but that didn't work either. Any other suggestions outside of factory reset?

Advertisement

2. Canesfan

Canesfan Android Enthusiast

Jun 5, 2011
    Male
    the Desert
    Factory reset, then replacement.

3. MIGhunter

MIGhunter Lurker
    None

Apr 2, 2012
    Sorry, I didn't explain that very well. His microphone works when he's on the phone. If he makes a call, the microphone works. He can text to speech just fine. The issue is when he's on the phone, if he switches to speakerphone, the mic stops working. Why would turning on speakerphone make the mic stop working?

4. Dimple Sharma

Dimple Sharma Lurker
    None

Mar 18, 2017
    Good afternoon my friends, According to me you should reset your smartphone as well as you can also update the android or another software of your smartphone. In future, if you want to buy smartphone then I would recommend Togofogo.

Samsung Galaxy Note 5

The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 was released in August of 2015 and was the company's flagship phablet for the year. The device features a 5.66-inch display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440, 4GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a 16MP main camera.