1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Note 7 Alternative

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Galarnix, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Galarnix

Galarnix Lurker
    None

Jul 20, 2016
    Male
    Hey guys.

I currently own a Note 4 that i loved, unfortunately the gps stopped working and that is a feature i cannot go without. I was holding off getting a new phone until the Note 7 arrives, however it seems it will only come in a Edge version which is a no go for me, i watch a lot of videos on my phone during flights and Edge screens are terrible for that.

I am asking your help regarding alternatives, i want a screen of at least 5.7, sd card slot and 4gb of ram. I don't care at all about an Iris scanner or the pen, but i do want a back button like the Samsungs have.
    Stereo front facing speakers and 6+ inch screen would be nice but not a deal breaker, i also want a proper headphone jack.
    I don't care about the price.

Any upcoming phones that would fit the description? I have never used anything but Samsung so i am not familiar with other products (HTC,LG,SONY)

Thanks

Advertisement

2. AZgl1500

AZgl1500 Android Expert

Feb 3, 2011
    Male
    Retired and loving it.
    Oklahoma grasslands
    I am a Sammy fan, my daughter has a HTC One M9 and IMO, it is totally useless.

the fonts are faint, the colors are so pastel I can't see them, and I can't find a damn thing in the menu when I want it.
    No logic to their madness at all compared to the standards that Sammy has carried forth over their different models.