• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Note 7 Alternative

Galarnix

Lurker
Jul 20, 2016
Hey guys.

I currently own a Note 4 that i loved, unfortunately the gps stopped working and that is a feature i cannot go without. I was holding off getting a new phone until the Note 7 arrives, however it seems it will only come in a Edge version which is a no go for me, i watch a lot of videos on my phone during flights and Edge screens are terrible for that.

I am asking your help regarding alternatives, i want a screen of at least 5.7, sd card slot and 4gb of ram. I don't care at all about an Iris scanner or the pen, but i do want a back button like the Samsungs have.
Stereo front facing speakers and 6+ inch screen would be nice but not a deal breaker, i also want a proper headphone jack.
I don't care about the price.

Any upcoming phones that would fit the description? I have never used anything but Samsung so i am not familiar with other products (HTC,LG,SONY)

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones