• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Note 7 Edge Notification Feeds

I didn't know the S7 Edge had a scrolling display... I thought the Note Edge did. The Note 7's edge is so thin and the curve so sharp, I'm not sure how a scrolling display would work on it. I guess we'll find out in two weeks!

It is too thin so if it does work it will be distorted and not the same legible angle as the S7E. The only apps shown so far use little side strips and that function is no different than side swiping with a flat display. Seems the only real function of the curve is to make the device thinner so can still claim 5.7".

Upvote 0
It is too thin so if it does work it will be distorted and not the same legible angle as the S7E. The only apps shown so far use little side strips and that function is no different than side swiping with a flat display. Seems the only real function of the curve is to make the device thinner so can still claim 5.7".

See my post with the Facebook link for a picture

Upvote 0
Here it is

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    214.1 KB · Views: 263
Reactions: DILands
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones