1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Note 9 Otterbox and screen protectro help

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Nihil14, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Nihil14

Nihil14 Lurker

I just got a note 9 and the otterbox defender but its screenless and I see the curve as a gimmick waiting to break(bought phone for everything but the curve). I got a plastic protector and it bubbled so now I tried a zagg glass screen protector and went with otterbox commuter but gonna return it for the defender again as the commuter leave the screen poking out too much. Will the defender make the Zagg invisible shield glass protector pop off or will I be good? Im sorry but Im clumsy and broke and need phone for years of use and drop phones often in past and otterbox defender never let me down on my old iphone even when dropped on concrete and asphalt. Any help would be nice as Id want screen protected with the otterbox defender. I might buy a new screen protector if it will work but Im low on funds and hoping this zagg glass one will work with the defender pro.

2. Nihil14

Nihil14 Lurker

Ok the zagg glass sreen protector just cracked from like 1 foot drop. I hope curved phones die. I want a note to draw with but despise this crappy gimmick. Any advice to make phobe indestructible would be nice