1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Note 9 pro and HEARING AIDS

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Headstone, May 2, 2021.

1. Headstone

Headstone Lurker

Hello everyone. I have had this cell for about a year. Works great and happy with it.

Recently, I purchased new hearing aids.
    The aids are branded as SONIC ENCHANT 60 (" minirite" ).
    Settings indicate they are paired through bluetooth. However, under the Hearing Aid setting, it says no hearing aids connected. When a call comes in, it does not stream to the ears.

Can someone help out on this?
    Thanks to all.

Bob ( Montreal)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

which app are you using? according to the website the the soundlink 2 app should work with the note 9. the hearing aid setting, do you mean the app? maybe try uninstalling it and re-installing the app and try and connect again.

3. Headstone

Headstone Lurker

Thanks for this advice.

The app does not have controls for streaming. It controls sound volume and other things.

However , I since learned that an accessory is available by Sonic which acts principally as a streaming device to the cell .

On the cell's Bluetooth setting, the two hearing aids are paired.
    However on the cell's Hearing setting it says that no hearing aids are NOT paired.
    I would have thought that bluetooth would have allowed streaming but as mentioned in my original post, it does not.

ocnbrze likes this.
  4. Techemma

Techemma Lurker

First unpaired all the other device and turn off the Bluetooth. Then enable it again and try connecting the hear sets. Hope it will work.

ocnbrze likes this.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Forum

The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro release date was 17 March. Features and Specs include a 6.67" inch screen, 48MP camera, 4/6GB RAM, Snapdragon 720G processor, and 5020mAh battery.

17 March
Release Date
Reviews