1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Note and Dropbox sync

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sarahperkins81, Dec 31, 2014.

1. sarahperkins81

None

Apr 2, 2013
    Hi all, sorry if this has been asked already but I can't find the info I'm looking for anywhere. Also apologies if my lack of technical knowledge makes my question sound dim!!

Until my very recent purchase of a Note (wow!! how did I ever live without it??) I've done all my work on my laptop. I teach privately and keep notes about each session. I use dropbox as the thought of the laptop dying and me losing all the info brings me out in a cold sweat! I have it set up (not really sure how) so that if I have no access to the internet I can still alter the notes and they update themselves when I do get internet access.

Now I want to use the Note for the same thing. It works brilliantly when I'm conected to the internet but not when I'm not :-( someone said it was becasue I needed copies of the files saved on my tablet as well as in Dropbox - is that true and if it is can I put them on an sd card so they dont take up all my space??

I want to be able to use the pen feature (wow!! thats good too :-D) to scribble my notes when I'm not on the internet then for them to update when I do get connection - is that even possible??

Thanks in advance for any help for this less than technically aware person!!!

Advertisement

2. Bagsy1

Bagsy1 Newbie
    None

Jun 13, 2014
    Have you looked at using Microsoft onenote, you can set it up on all your devices and it syncs automatically. You can insert pictures, record voice and use the pen. I have only just started to use it but have found it great, and your notes appear on all of your devices.