1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Note Cases/Screen Protectors UK buyers

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by UnimatrixZero, Oct 19, 2014.

1. UnimatrixZero

UnimatrixZero Newbie

Any UK Note 4 owners found good cases/ screen protectors. Most of the good ones I have found don't have a UK seller yet or are either are weeks away from release despite being out on the US websites, amazon.co.uk has no spigen cases yet amazon.com does..

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. martyjward

martyjward Newbie

I have gone for the OEM Samsung flip case, got it when I picked my phone up from Carphone Warehouse. It clips in place of the back cover so I very thin and has a window like the S5 case

3. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Well-Known Member

Well, my Spigen Neo Hybrid case which I ordered on eBay apparently shipped today. It's from a seller that I've used many times for Note 3 cases and they've always been the genuine article.

Great timing as my Note 4 arrives tomorrow.

4. daz_2000

daz_2000 Android Enthusiast

MISS DIVA likes this.
  5. MISS DIVA

MISS DIVA Android Enthusiast

6. daz_2000

Sure. Hoping it will be ready to collect tomorrow from EE store.

7. Feemy82

Feemy82 Lurker

I'm still waiting for my Note 4. Ordered it last Wednesday and said it would be with me today, but now ChitterChatter are saying I could get it any time between Friday and the first week of November (!!!!) I'm proper annoyed.

I ordered a cheap

8. daz_2000

Not got my phone yet too. EE are awaiting stock! :(

9. MISS DIVA

MISS DIVA Android Enthusiast

What colour did you order? I want the bronze gold but EE/T-mobile couldn't provide any info as to when the white and the gold versions will be available.

10. daz_2000

Ive pre ordered the charcoal black one and still not arrived yet. Very frustrating. I have no patience when it comes to waiting for technology! Lol

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3220mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews