• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Note edge won't update

My Samsung Note Edge will not update I do not know how to do it through a computer I've tried every YouTube video I can find. When I go to check for updates it says I'm up to date on a 5.0 Lollipop underneath check for updates it has continue update but it will not let me click the button it is not highlighted and my phone will not update

I click the link and downloaded three different things once it downloads to my phone it tells me to extract and sits on processing then back to the same page of downloads. After one it said no app to open or something like that. I feel so dumb smh I can't get anything to update my phone. Am I supposed to download all links on ^^

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-06-10-50-31.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-06-10-50-31.png
    525.9 KB · Views: 297
Upvote 0
AT&T cannot help me because I am not through them even though my phone is but told me to contact Samsung. I've tried everything I can find online and nothing works not the computer and I refuse to pay for an update on my phone LOL Samsung told me to go to a Samsung Experience Store they have them at Best Buy I called the store they said they'd update it for free I just didn't make it there in time to today but tomorrow forsure!

Upvote 0
My Samsung Note Edge will not update I do not know how to do it through a computer I've tried every YouTube video I can find. When I go to check for updates it says I'm up to date on a 5.0 Lollipop underneath check for updates it has continue update but it will not let me click the button it is not highlighted and my phone will not update
I had this issue while resurrecting a note edge I had in a drawer. Base band needed update. Went into a Samsung Experience Center at a Best Buy and they were able to upgrade. Note, call the best buy before going there because the Samsung support records are out of date, closed in 2 of the 3 best buys on my area.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones