1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Note for the mods

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by exile1975, Nov 16, 2014.

1. exile1975

exile1975 Well-Known Member

Just a suggestion, but there seems to be a lot of confusion as to which carrier people are talking about on this phone. Maybe you could start separate forums for metro pcs and T-Mobile the way the optimus F6 has its all things root sub forums?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon
    VIP Member

We're going through site updates so I'm going to ask for your patience on this. If you don't hear anything please drop me a line next weekend.

Meanwhile - isn't MetroPCS the same as T-Mobile from a root standpoint? Or am I wrong (I often am)?

Thanks!

palmtree5 and exile1975 like this.
  3. exile1975

exile1975 Well-Known Member

The metro is on 4.4.2, and the T-Mobile is on 4.2.2. I also remember reading of people on xda flashing the T-Mobile rom to the metro phone and needing to then buy an unlock code to use their service. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong...

EarlyMon likes this.
  4. stevedec

stevedec Member

Apparently not, as TM customers seem to have 4.2 and Metro customers are getting 4.4.

EarlyMon likes this.
  5. Planterz

Planterz Member

Root method is the same though.

Frankly, I don't think there's enough traffic here about this phone to warrant separate forums (there's barely enough for one). Maybe just a sticky telling posters to mention which version they have.

EarlyMon likes this.

Samsung Galaxy Light Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Light release date was October 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, processor, and 1800mAh battery.

October 2013
Release Date
Reviews