• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Note on caller screen

Looks interesting. I've forgotten more than most people know. ;)

You're the developer, right?

We have a specific way we'd like developers to post their apps as requested by the site owner in this post.

If you use our app to post about your app, then it will create a channel for it and I'll move the post here for you.

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
Looks interesting. I've forgotten more than most people know.
wink.png

You're the developer, right?

We have a specific way we'd like developers to post their apps as requested by the site owner in this post.

If you use our app to post about your app, then it will create a channel for it and I'll move the post here for you.

Yes, I'm developer. If you want, you can create channel. Then send me please link to this channel and I will answer questions there.

Upvote 0
Just follow the instructions in the post I linked previously.

• Download and install the Forums for Android app from the Play Store.
  • Open the app and log in (registration is free)
  • Find your app/game on the "Forums" tab (must be installed on device) and tap it
  • Create a new topic from your device (we suggest you introduce yourself as the developer

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
Just follow the instructions in the post I linked previously.

• Download and install the Forums for Android app from the Play Store.
  • Open the app and log in (registration is free)
  • Find your app/game on the 'Forums' tab (must be installed on device) and tap it
  • Create a new topic from your device (we suggest you introduce yourself as the developer

Yes, I did it today I hope. 😄 I must chack it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones