• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

note-taking app for sales calls

Well I guess phone recording, jot down important points on paper are the solutions isn't it ? Unless the phone recording software is so intelligent it is able to "jot down the important points" for you and you just do a playback afterwards to hear the important points ?

I believe despite IT advancement and smart-phone rising popularity, some tasks are still best done by the tested and traditional way.

Upvote 0
What about an app that only records one side of the conversation (your own voice). This recording could be triggered whenever you hold down the side (volume, camera, etc) button on the phone. So, as you're talking about thing and you repeat important notes back to your client you can simply hold down the side button while you're talking and those will be recorded into a voice memo when you're done. Let go of the side button when you're done saying the part that needs to be recorded.

Once the conversation is finished, the app could automatically generate a text-based writeup of the notes you made along with a timestamp for when you said them.

Sounds good to me. I could certainly use this app.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones