• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

note2

A

Android Question

i was downloading a game "Asphalt Airborne" in my samsung galaxy note 2 n7100 when suddenly when got stuck at the same screen..it wont navigate to any other thing . I tried to shut it down by holding the power button but to no avail.I took out my battery and inserted it inside again after a minute or so..when i turned it on there were alternative black and white screens that appeared on the screen and nothing else..i tried to reset the phone by holding the volume key up,home button and power button but still the phone wasn't responding?

Is there a problem with the software? Has it crashed or there is some problem with the hardware of the phone?What should i do now to rectify the problem?

Any type of help will be highly appreciated..

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones