• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Note3 vs. Note2 low light camera performance?

kathayes

Nov 3, 2012
Does anyone know how well the Note 3 camera performs in low light vs the Note2? The Note2 was always pretty grainy and soft for me in low light, and if the Note 3 is better, this might be the main reason for me to upgrade from my Note2. I haven't read any reviews of the camera yet, though from what I understand it is using the same camera as the S4?

Thanks.

Does anyone know how well the Note 3 camera performs in low light vs the Note2? The Note2 was always pretty grainy and soft for me in low light, and if the Note 3 is better, this might be the main reason for me to upgrade from my Note2. I haven't read any reviews of the camera yet, though from what I understand it is using the same camera as the S4?

Thanks.

I will know once mine arrives. I'm not one to place much credence in various reviews since at the end of the day it's all about personal preference. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones