1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Note4 screen resized so small that device cannot be unlocked anymore

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by KonowSan, Aug 12, 2016.

1. KonowSan

KonowSan Lurker
    None

Aug 12, 2016
    Male
    Germany
    It really is a stupid thing, but I accidentally did resize the screen resolution of my rooted Note4 (SM-N910F) so small that I couldn't unlock it anymore because of the system UI crashing over and over.
    I did it with an app called Resolution Changer because I wanted to save some battery charge.

I already searched for a solution on google but wasn't able to revert the resolution back to normal. I first tried to remove the app through adb, but since that didn't work I fully stock reflashed it afterwards. Now I'm still struggeling with the problem and I actually don't care about any data loss anymore and just want to be able to use my device again.

I appreciate any kind of help and sorry for any misspelling, English isn't my native language.

Note: I don't have a custom recovery installed

Advertisement

2. KonowSan

KonowSan Lurker
    None

Aug 12, 2016
    Male
    Germany
    Ok, so now that noone answered yet I just want to mention, that I don't necessarily need a direct solution. I would already be very thankful for any suggestions what even could be causing the issue, since my only idea was that it would be the build.prop file.