• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Note5 Problems

farky

Lurker
Jan 18, 2016
Have a new Note5 and love it except for one issue. When I bookmark a webpage, it comes up as normal in the list of bookmarks if you pull them up while in the browser. But when I want to add them to the home screen, I long hold the screen, select the widgets tab, select the chrome bookmark widget, and hold/drag it onto the screen. It pops up the 'choose a bookmark' page, but the list of bookmarks is empty. Any ideas?

But then on a web page like Fox news, the one it adds to the home screen is the mobile version, and I hate the mobile versions. That's the whole point of me wanting to bookmark a nonmobile site. I know it's specific to this device cause I grabbed the display model in the store and it worked fine.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones