• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Note8 and LTE Apple Watch

Are you in the UK? According to the ad, and I've researched no further, the Apple watch will only work on EE.

Hey thanks for the reply, I have the apple watch working fine without a phone(I am on EE).

My question is, is there anyway to pair the apple watch with my note8 just so my phones unlock, I know I cant do anything but I just want them paired together for this unlock feature. Obviously I'm not that bothered would just be nice if I could.

Upvote 0
Random cursory search over the inter webs “

https://www.imore.com/can-you-use-your-apple-watch-your-android-phone

In short i dont think you can. Has nothing to do with ther particular device, just apples (pun intended ) and nougat (or oranges :) ) .
Yer I looked at that :) I was hoping there would be some way to actually get them to be paired over bluetooth though and not actually use them together. Owell thanks for the info and trying to find some stuff for us.

Reactions: marctronixx
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones