• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Notepad Support- Recover lost data

While editing my notes on notepad, I try to select a paragraph but during selection process a large part of my note suddenly disappeared. It was a worthy part of my note and I want to get it back as early as possible. What should be solution of my problem.
I have not deleted that part deliberately and after issue I do not save the note but it was automatically saved.

Which app were you using while working with this note?

Odds are if you didn't actually save your work to an actual file as you were writing, the lost parts are gone. There's simply nothing there to recover.

From now on, get into the habit of saving a document early as you work on it and then save it frequently as you go along. A lot of times when you've deleted something inadvertently you can still get it back using an 'Undo' feature that most word processor/text editor apps include.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones