• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help "Notes" on Galaxy s3?

I just purchased a Samsung Galaxy s3, after having used the iPhone for years. My question is, how do I save "Notes" to a Folder on the Galaxy, as I did on my iPhone? :thinking:
Thanks

Try Colornote.

Download it from the Play Store. You can store notes to it, create sticky notes from it and you can share them via email, messenger, or various social media, or use them as pop-up-type alarm notifications.

-Ryan

Upvote 0
The phone comes with S Note; I assume that's what it does.

I use Evernote as well...one of the best apps ever (on Android and PC).

I come from iOs too. S-Notes is the dumbest application I've seen. It is full with features and can not do the simplest thing - display the notes. Every time I try to read a note the damned toolbar shows up and I cannot read it, because usually notes are a line or two long. Why the he'll would someone need a toolbar when not editing? Good phone, lots of features, but most of them implemented in the worst possible way! There are good things too of course, but it is so obvious that a lot of stuff is implemented just to be available, without a proper design.

The home screen repaints awfully when exiting a heavy application, contacts take at least 5 seconds to load...

The fact that this never happened with a 600mhz 512mb iPhone speaks for the quality of development. Do not get me wrong - I am not an Apple fan - I am a developer and a project manager myself!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones