• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Notes?!

XplosiV

Master X is Watching You
Jun 10, 2010
UK
xplosiv.getmyip.com
With the new dept open and all, with people trying to help out from their pc's & phones alike, is it possible to implement somewhere some kind of notepad that we can save links or commonly used stuff in? I have seen it on a forum a long while ago, and it was dead handy. Just something simple where we can each save something like upto 1000 characters or so for copy & pasting.

Thanks for the feed back chaps.

Phases, I hear ya, not quite sure how practical it would be though.

Pup, that's all good if your on a pc/laptop, but I'm usually on my phone.

Pasta, cheers, at least I'm not the only loony that thinks it could be a good thing.

One last thought, if this was to come to fruit, would it be something where by a character limit could could be placed on regular users, and a higher limit awarded to premium users? As another selling point for premium, just a thought.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones