• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help notifacation vibration

Jae

Lurker
Jul 4, 2010
D inc stopped vibrating on text notifacation...whether it's on loud or vibrat...nothing
Haptic still vibrates when pushing buttons or typing...
This phone already was named a doa because of a blown speaker after a week of gettin it and now my screen is also cracked....
How do I go about gettin a replacement with paying full retail and also will the replacement have an amoled or lcd

I had the vibration problem. Downloaded the app called Sound Manager and set it to 'Vibrate whenever possible' then uninstalled. Works fine now. As far as a replacement, no reports of anyone receiving a DInc with an LCD screen, so you will likely get an amoled screen. There should be a factory warranty on the phone for the first year, so even if you didn't buy insurance, the factory warranty should cover these problems. Bring it to the attention of Verizon and they should ship you a new one to exchange free of charge.

Edit: Sorry, I was thinking about the blown speaker. Factory warranty would cover that, but not the cracked screen. For that you would need insurance.

Reactions: Jae
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones