1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Notification alerts not clearing/\/\/\/

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by infinitempg, Mar 16, 2011.

1. infinitempg

infinitempg Member
    None

May 14, 2010
    I use Hancent for my text messages and really like the interface. When I receive a new message I have alerts set to pop up the message which I also like as I can instantly reply to the message. At the top of my main screen I have a notification section that I can slide down and see all notifications such as "Updates available", "new message", etc.

When I get a new message on Hancent I see a notification alert in the top bar showing me an unread message. When I read the message it changes to a different icon representing a new message (but read) but the issue is, this notification will not go away unless I drag down the notification screen and hit CLEAR. Same when I get updates available, it will show me a notification that the app(s) updates successfully but it will not go away unless I drag the window down and hit CLEAR.

I have played with settings like crazy and can not find a way to make these CLEAR by themselves. Like alert me when I have a new message but GO AWAY after I read or respond to it without me having to manually CLEAR it.

Any suggestions?

Advertisement