1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Notification bar with Froyo

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hazeof3dd, Aug 17, 2010.

1. hazeof3dd

hazeof3dd Well-Known Member

As a former Eris and Android 1.5 user, the only thing I can complain about with 2.1 is that the notification bat icons no longer have numbers over them. Does anyone know if this is fixed in 2.2? Or if there's a way to get it back that I'm not aware of in 2.1? Thanks!

2. Jedii

Jedii Android Expert

What exactly do you mean? As in unread message counts? Can you detail a bit more...

3. hazeof3dd

hazeof3dd Well-Known Member

Exactly, it was a little green circle with a number in it. One example I specifically remember was when you had a lot of notifications and the arrow with a plus sign in it would appear, it would have a number in a green circle over it showing how many notifications there were.

4. Jedii

Jedii Android Expert

Its that way now. 2.0, 2.1, and 2.2. If you are really big on unread sms and email counts, download http://androidapplications.com/42818-launcherpro in the market. Its free and a good launcher replacement. The option for unread counts is under Launcher pro --> preferences --> dock settings.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews