• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Notification bar won't pull down!

I had this trouble for a very, VERY, very long time. I tried pretty much everything suggested to no avail. One day by chance, my hand slipped and slid down the opposite side of the top edge and MIRACULOUSLY the notification bar pulled down. I don't have any idea why this worked but you might try accessing the pull down from a different location on the top of your screen. Perhap include the phrase 'Abracadabra or Shizam!

Upvote 0
The previous post had an answer that worked-for awhile- but alas I was back to square one . Then again by accident I had the problem solver that continues to work. Turn your tablet sideways as you must do now, pull down the notification bar. Leave it fully extended and turn your tablet back to display in the verticle position. Close the notification bar. Now PULL IT DOWN! THIS WORKS! I don't know how or why and I don't care. It works and I am happy.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones