1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Notification bar

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mgmt101, May 30, 2011.

1. mgmt101

mgmt101 Newbie

whenever i try to drag down the notification bar on my phone it wont drag down only like an inch.this doesent happen all the time but it does alot what can i do to fix this

2. Shatterproof

Shatterproof Android Enthusiast

Same thing happens 2me every now and then when using Go Launcher Ex, powering off then on usually takes care of it.

3. Krew

Krew Newbie

Yes it happened to me too a lot, same reason said by Shatterproof, I stopped using Go Launcher Ex and downloaded LauncherPro which is very good. Whenever I get the problem I just quickly slide my finger down the notification bar to reveal a big chunk of it LOL. I end up restarting the phone though.

4. Joshuah22a

Joshuah22a Android Enthusiast

happens to me as well..the only way i can fix it is if i restart the phone..

5. ciper

ciper Android Enthusiast

Just wanted to add that I have this problem at times and the only fix I found was a reboot. Its good to know Im not alone.

I have not installed any alternate launchers and the only widgets I use are pandora and extended controls

6. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

i dont have go launcher but i have had this experience in the past its rare for it to happen to me so the exact cause of this is unclear but obviously its a software glitch.

Samsung Galaxy Indulge Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Indulge release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1500mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews