1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Notification intervals

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Squirrel, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Squirrel

Squirrel Newbie

For example, I would like my phone to beep every minute if I have a text message, not just when received. I can't seem to find anything in settings to play with this. I feel like I saw someone asking a similar question before, but I can't find the thread. I found this Missed Reminder app that I will try if I can't accomplish this without an app. Thanks!

2. Ataranine

Ataranine Android Enthusiast

Seems like that's one thing they forgot to add to the phone.
    I'd like reminders.

So far it seems the only way to get them for SMS and MMS is downloading Handcent and using those settings. I hate it though. :(

3. Squirrel

Squirrel Newbie

bummer; thanks for the help.

4. Ataranine

I mean if you want reminders, definitely get Handcent. You can set it to remind you of a text every 2 minutes, 5 minutes, etc. It's not THAT bad of an App, just I've had bad experiences with it in the past.

5. canrunin

canrunin Well-Known Member

i use the missed reminder,havent had any problems with it

6. Ataranine

Is that an app?

7. Squirrel

Squirrel Newbie

Yeah, it seems pretty promising. I installed it last night and set up all my reminders. Haven't had any activity to try it out yet though. It allows you to set intervals for reminders; which is exactly what I wanted.

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews