1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Notification issue-please help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MechSpartin2, Sep 26, 2014.

1. MechSpartin2

MechSpartin2 Lurker

Hello everyone. I own a Samsung Galaxy S5. And every time I go to restart my phone, certain apps such as "Clash of Clans", "Subway Surfurs", " Flow", "Pandora", and "Zedge" all show me notifications. And have the notification box checked. Even though i unchecked them, they become checked again after the reboot. Everything else such as google play music and the play store, remain unchecked. It is very annoying because I have to go uncheck like 10 different apps every time I perform a reboot.
    The apps I have listed above always show me notifications after my phone turns back on, and then I have to go uncheck the box again. Its a pain in the ass. I'm using custom Roms and root. Also, I AM however using the ART runtime over DALVIK. Any help is appreciated. Thank you

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. spicaalex

spicaalex Member

rooted? good. find autostarts app. it shows you the processes during boot, and after boot. select category after boot, find your annoyancers and mark them. they won't boot after OS, so shouldn't show notifications also.

3. MechSpartin2

MechSpartin2 Lurker

Is there anything I could do without downloading additional software? It wouldnt be a problem but I am OCD and prefer to have as much space as possible available on my phone. Stupid, I know.

Samsung Galaxy S5 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S5 release date was April 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 16MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 processor, and 2800mAh battery.

April 2014
Release Date
Reviews