• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Notification issues with the S2!

celms

Lurker
Apr 17, 2012
Hello!! newbie here!
I got my s2 like for a month now, but i have notifications issue that I havent already fixed. I doont have email notifications in the status bar, although I already downloaded an app called K-9, and it works but for just one mail, and with facebook, I put the in the notifications settings to not let me know about events in the status bar but it keeps doing it! :(
Can somebody help me with this!??
thnks!!

Hello and welcome to the forums - thanks for joining :)

I am not familiar with your phone, but am sure that one of the other users of the SGS II will be able to help. There are several versions of the SGS II, but if you click on Android Phones - Android Forums and scroll down you should be able to find your version's sub-forum.

Hope you find this place useful... if you need any help navigating the forums, hit one of us guides up :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones