• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Notification LED light constantly on

I have had no problems with my phone except for the occasional lag. Now starting yesterday, the LED light wont turn off. It is a constant green like it is when the phone is attached to the charger and is fully charged. The light never changes, when i get a text, constant green, when im under 15% battery, constant green, charging below 80%, constant green! Factory reset is a last resort, even though i have everything backed up, its still a pain in the arse! Any help, thoughts, ideas, ANYTHING is welcome and worth a try in my opinion. Thanks..

D

I have had no problems with my phone except for the occasional lag. Now starting yesterday, the LED light wont turn off. It is a constant green like it is when the phone is attached to the charger and is fully charged. The light never changes, when i get a text, constant green, when im under 15% battery, constant green, charging below 80%, constant green! Factory reset is a last resort, even though i have everything backed up, its still a pain in the arse! Any help, thoughts, ideas, ANYTHING is welcome and worth a try in my opinion. Thanks..

D

By chance, have you tried taking the battery out for a few minutes then going from there?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones