1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Notification LED Seems Dim

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by keerf, Dec 21, 2011.

1. keerf

keerf Member

Hey all,

Question for everyone here. Does anyone's notification light seem kind of dim when it lights up? I'm really wondering if it is even worth bringing up to a Verizon store. I've seen some videos where the LED seemed rather bright, and some that seem dim. So I honestly don't know if it is worth fussing over.

Thanks all

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. trophynuts

trophynuts Extreme Android User

this is going to be hard to answer bud. What might seem dim to you may seem fine to me, and visa versa. I guess if you think it is really dim then go to the VZW store and see how the demo unit looks.

3. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

I was actually worried with the videos that it would be a bright, garish blinking light. That would drive me nuts.

I would describe the notification LED as "muted." It's not particularly dim (i.e. hard to see), but it's not screaming bright either. I think it's excellent.

I think the issue with the videos was one of the camera exposure so the LED was appearing brighter than it actually is. Additionally, some colors are going to be brighter than others so it may partly be which color you are seeing.

4. dabomb224

dabomb224 Android Enthusiast

Ive noticed that by using the App LightFlow, my LED achieves greater maximum luminosity when pulsating. Dont know why that is, but there you go.

5. streetfish

streetfish Well-Known Member

i think you can adjust the brightness in lightflow

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews