1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Notification led

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sebyvola, Feb 24, 2021.

1. sebyvola

sebyvola Lurker

Salve a tutti,
    vorrei sapere se esiste un applicazione tipo aodnotify, che permette di abilitare un led luminoso attorno alla fotocamera e/o sui bordi del display per le notifiche con opzioni di personalizzazione, ma che lavori contemporaneamente al ambient display e ad horizon lights (di fatto aodnotify abilita il led solo dopo le horizon lights e accendendo il display). Io ho ancora la versione software 10.5.11.IN11BA in quanto non sono convinto del passaggio ad android 11. Sepro di aver postato nella sezione giusta😅

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. sebyvola

sebyvola Lurker

Hello everyone,
    I would like to know if there is an application such as aodnotify, which allows you to enable a bright LED around the camer (and/or at the edges of the screen) for notifications with customization options, but which work at the same time on the ambient display and the horizon lights (in fact, aodnotify enables the led only after the horizon lights and turning on the display). I still have the software version 10.5.11.IN11BA as I am not convinced of the transition to android 11.

3. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

I see you found Google Translate. :) I merged your two threads. Good luck!!

MrJavi and ocnbrze like this.
  4. AmeliaFg

AmeliaFg Lurker

Luckily there is Google; translate

OnePlus 8 Pro Forum

The OnePlus 8 Pro release date was April 14th 2020. Features and Specs include a 6.78" inch screen, 48MP camera, 8/12GB RAM, Snapdragon 865 processor, and 4510mAh battery.

April 14th 2020
Release Date
Reviews