• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Notification Notes

bleetech

Lurker
Oct 21, 2010
All your notes just one swipe away!

Create a note and put in your notification bar for easy access.
Make it sticky so it won't go away when you clear your notifications.
Add a reminder so you never forget anything again!

Now with more Icons, custom times and preferences.

Just search for Notification Notes, alt click this link on your phone.
Or scan the QR-code.
img.php

Changelog:
2.0.3 - Fixed reboot bug (NOTE: All old notes will be deleted!!)
2.0 - Choose icons, custom times and preferences.
1.1.1 - Bugfixes
1.1 - Fix some weird ui-choices by me..
1.0 - Saves notes on reboot.
Added reminders.

I like the idea of your app, as I am a forgetful person. However, I was having some issues with it tonight. I had not even started the application, but kept getting force closes on it. Autorun tells me that it is a start up process which I find odd for an application that I had never run yet. Any thoughts? Or I guess I could do a logcat for you, if that would be most helpful. Let me know and I will see if I can't get one for you tomorrow or something.

Upvote 0
I like the idea of your app, as I am a forgetful person. However, I was having some issues with it tonight. I had not even started the application, but kept getting force closes on it. Autorun tells me that it is a start up process which I find odd for an application that I had never run yet. Any thoughts? Or I guess I could do a logcat for you, if that would be most helpful. Let me know and I will see if I can't get one for you tomorrow or something.

A logcat would be useful, yes.

Thanks for replying and not simply stopped using it and rating it low :)

Upvote 0
Sorry to have kept you waiting. I have not ran into any more issues with your app, although to be fair, I have not had a chance to play with it. However, at least I'm not getting any force closes. I have been flashing different roms and kernels to play with any maybe one of the issues popped up there with one, but not any others.

Upvote 0
Sorry to have kept you waiting. I have not ran into any more issues with your app, although to be fair, I have not had a chance to play with it. However, at least I'm not getting any force closes. I have been flashing different roms and kernels to play with any maybe one of the issues popped up there with one, but not any others.

Let me know if u run into any problems ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones