1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Notification Reminder

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Tony407, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Tony407

Tony407 Newbie
    None

Mar 19, 2012
    Portland, OR
    I've got my notification reminder on my Note 3 set to remind me when I have unread notifications. Problem is, I keep getting a notification even though I don't have any unread notifications. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. This would be a very useful feature for me, so I'm a little disappointed that it's not working correctly.

Tony

Advertisement

2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator
    None

Sep 5, 2012
    Male
    Civil Engineer
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Have you made sure you are reading the texts and emails. If emails continue to be left unread, but you have just looking into the application to see what it is, not necessarily the specific email then it will continue to post that you have a notification, same with texts.

3. Tony407

Tony407 Newbie
    None

Mar 19, 2012
    Portland, OR
    Well, I have it set to not check my emails (or Facebook updates, etc.) so that's not an issue. However, I'm reading all my texts...at least I think I am. Usually when I look at a text the new text notification goes away so I'm not sure what else I'd need to do. And if that's the case, how would I go about knowing which one I need to look at in order to get the notification reminder to stop?

Thanks,

Tony

Samsung Galaxy Note 3

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 launched in 2012 and was the company's flagship phablet. The device featured a 5.7-inch display with a 1920 x 1080 resolution, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a 13MP main camera.