• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Notification Sound

bpurs001

Lurker
Jan 17, 2011
My notification sound keeps resetting itself to the "Haze" sound. I am trying to set it to the "Bubbles" sound, but it keeps changing. I have tried setting it to other sounds and every time it goes back to "Haze". Has anyone else had this problem? If so, what is the solution?

Hey. I'm new here so please help me out. I downloaded a Zedge app to customize tones etc..
I used a particular tone for awhile. Then when I decided to change it, it kept resetting itself to the zedge downloaded one (Ferrari 360 Modena Start up)
Now, whenever i receive a message, it just vibrates...that's just it. What do I do? It's less than a month old. My phones a Samsung Galaxy Mini. Is it possible to reset settings and how? (as much as possible of not getting apps music etc..deleted)
I would appreciate any feedback or PM me. Thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones