1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Notifications Manager

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by falcongirl, Aug 2, 2013.

1. falcongirl

falcongirl Lurker

Hi All;

Apologies if this is in the wrong section or if there is already a post about this - I did a search and nothing came up that's recent.

I'm looking for a simple notification manager. I've taken the leap and dropped my land line and I rather quickly realized that I need to be able to mute the various beeps, hoots and whistles over night (so I can sleep!) but still have the ringer on should there be an overnight emergency call from family or the alarm monitoring company from my office.

I found an app called Notification Manager that seems to fit the bill - just downloaded the Lite version to give it a try over the weekend.

Wondering if anyone else has a different app they use and like? I'm moderately tech savvy so don't mind having to set up my own profile but something that comes preset with "kill all sounds except the ringer between 10 pm and 7 am" would be swell!

Cheers;
    Falcon Girl

Advertisement

2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

I use LightFlow for that and they allow for that.

falcongirl likes this.
  3. BigRedGonzo

BigRedGonzo Android Expert

I use an app called Setting Profiles and I use it to do exactly what you described. At 10:00pm until 6:00am no beeps, whirs, buzzes or anything except an 85% volume ringer. It will do far more than that though. It turns on my WiFi when I get home or am at the office. When I'm at the church, it puts everything in vibrate mode. In meetings, I get silence unless its from my wife or kids' phones, then I get a vibrate. It does many other things, but I'm just not very creative. Check it out. It is a pay app, but as I remember it was fairly cheap.

Good Luck,
    BigRedGonzo

falcongirl and Unforgiven like this.