• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Notifications Problem after 4.3 Update

artbytes

Android Enthusiast
Apr 7, 2011
I have an ATT GS3 and just updated to 4.3. I keep getting a veeeerrrrrry long list of images and other files downloaded in the pulldown menu. I clear it, and it reappears within seconds. Has anyone else had this problem? Anyone know of any solutions. I wonder if there is a cache somewhere that I need to clear.

Thanks for your help.

I think that I got rid of the long list of downloads. I found an app named "Downloads." I opened it. I was able to clear out all of the list of downloads. It said they would be gone for good, and I went ahead and cleared it. At first none of my apps were showing up on my home screens after I did that. Not sure why. I restarted my phone, and the apps are now back on my home screen and all of the downloads don't seem to be showing up in my list of notifications any more. So far, so good.

Now, I just have to figure out how to stop the camera flash from randomly firing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones