• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Notify Plus App help

summoandroid

Oct 11, 2011
I am ADHD. I need an app that will give me recurring notifications until I notice it.

I have bought Notify Plus but I can't get the customize notifications screen to show anything.

I don't need a lot of notifications. I really only need it for Any.do or something like that.

An example is if I set a reminder or a new to do such as "Take Meds" I need it to make noise every 60 seconds or so until I notice.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi Sum. If i understand what youre asking, Light Flow Pro app will do it. Its an app that takes control of your notifications and lets u customise them.
It has a setting to make notifications repeat at a set interval.
You can also change the LED light colour etc.
Try the free version first but the pro version can control nearly any app :thumbup:

Give me a shout if you need tips about setting it up :beer:

Upvote 0
Hi Sum. If i understand what youre asking, Light Flow Pro app will do it. Its an app that takes control of your notifications and lets u customise them.
It has a setting to make notifications repeat at a set interval.
You can also change the LED light colour etc.
Try the free version first but the pro version can control nearly any app :thumbup:

Give me a shout if you need tips about setting it up :beer:

Thanks for the help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones