1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General Nova keeps resetting keyboard

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tuffluck, Mar 5, 2013.

1. tuffluck

tuffluck Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2012
    I have Swiftkey tho every time I restart nova selects the stock samsung keyboard. How do I get the Swiftkey as the stock default option in Nova? Had no problems with Launcher Pro. Btw i have the free version of nova.

Advertisement

2. Raistlin1158

Raistlin1158 Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2010
    Male
    England
    Try emailing the developer at Nova, they may have a fix.

3. zajrik

zajrik Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    I have been using SwiftKey since yesterday. Bought it on sale awhile back and never used it because I had google's stock 4.0+ keyboard on my last phone and it was great. The keyboard Samsung gives is so terrible I am so happy I bought SwiftKey and set it aside just in case.

Anyway, I'm using the paid version of nova and I have yet to experience this, but I just got the phone on Monday, switched to nova (which I had been using for the longest time on my previous phone, hence paid version) on Tuesday, and switched to SwiftKey on Wednesday. I'll report back if I do experience this at any point, but until then I definitely recommend the paid version of nova launcher. Always a good thing to support the devs if you like something and want to see it continue to improve.

4. zajrik

zajrik Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    Apologies for double post, really tired, can't figure out how to edit from the phandroid app.

Just rebooted since I realized I have yet to do that since getting the phone. Keyboard did not reset to stock. Still on SwiftKey.

5. tuffluck

tuffluck Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Maybe cause I have the free version? I have no reason to get the paid version tho