1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Now many people remember this?.......

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BigCiX, Aug 24, 2012.

1. BigCiX

BigCiX Android Expert

.....up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, b, a, select, start

Granite1 and 9to5cynic like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Android Expert

The classic Konami code. More power in 14 presses than most will ever experience. ;)

--

Edit: That is the konami code right? I looked it up just now and they end after the first b, a, ... but I thought I remembered the start select part as well...

3. BigCiX

BigCiX Android Expert

Without that I couldn't beat the game. I wish that code was incorporated into some of today's games.

9to5cynic likes this.
  4. MacFett

MacFett Android Expert

I never really played Konami games. I was not allowed a NES and I didn't get an SNES until very late. I did however have a Genesis that I traded from a friend for some sports cards (I used to do underhanded deals for the local comic shop to the local card shop and sometimes had extra cards before said deal was complete). And I played A LOT of Mortal Kombat so I remember those codes, ABACABB (Blood Mode) and DULLARD (Hidden Menu Mode).

5. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Android Expert

Ahh.. yep, so that was it. I posted, and was thinking, that's from Contra right? So I thought, who'd better know that wikipedia.... and they had it a bit different... but that 'talk' page says that that would be normal...
    ;)

6. TJGoSurf

TJGoSurf Android Expert

You need...*checkpoint save* you need...*checkpoint save* help with beating...*checkpoint save* today's games?

7. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead

Some will never forget.

[​IMG]

8. BigCiX

BigCiX Android Expert

Wow!!!

9. Prinny

Prinny Resident Linux Nutcase

That's. Kind of full of win...