1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Now uploaded :D . Found a program that roots 4.1.2 jellybean . I200VRBMA1

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Zeus7221, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Zeus7221

Zeus7221 Newbie

It has been brought to my attention that the program and/or app might be malicious in a way. (Maybe blocking the programs internet access through your firewall?)

Please be cautious. Don't take a risk if its not worth it.

whiteboy32790 likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. pntballr

pntballr Newbie

Please upload!!!!!

Zeus7221 likes this.
  3. Zeus7221

Zeus7221 Newbie

Been out for a while. I'll put it up at 5pm tommorow. Sorry bro. I'll try faster

4. Zeus7221

Zeus7221 Newbie

5. wipeout4wh

wipeout4wh Lurker

I used this and it seems to have worked, but when I tried switching to SuperSU instead of the Chinese version of Superuser that it installed, it's saying I need to update. When I try to update it says update failed.

6. Zeus7221

Zeus7221 Newbie

In theory, as long as the su binary is installed try deleting the Chinese version with a root file manager. Then try supersu or superuser. C:

7. wipeout4wh

wipeout4wh Lurker

SuperSU uninstalled Superuser for me when I updated it the first time. The first update was a success, but after I did that, the root stopped working and it asked me to update again (which failed).

8. Zeus7221

Zeus7221 Newbie

did you try doing it manually? im a dev or some one with much experience but with a root granted file manager you could download the latest su binary and place it under /system/bin or /system/xbin

9. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

Sorry, I'm on my phone at the moment so can't see what you've linked to. Is it vroot or 360root (sounds like it)

I know some of the devs on xda have concerns about both those methods due to the fact they're sending IMEI numbers and other sensitive info to IP addresses in China.

I'm not saying not to use, just to be careful. :)

Zeus7221 likes this.
  10. Zeus7221

Zeus7221 Newbie

I actually wasn't aware of that. That's very concerning and I wouldn't want to cause harm to someone's cellphone. I simply removed the Chinese version of super user. Still had root just nothing to grant access

11. MrSparkles

MrSparkles Lurker

they now have an english version of it mgyun . com/en/GetVRoot i have the samsung galaxy legend jasper and it was the only thing i could find that would root my phone and it worked it works fine for me my only problem is the lack of knowledge on my part of installing custom roms and making a backup of mine.

Samsung Galaxy Stellar Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Stellar release date was August 2012. Features and Specs include a 3MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, 2100mAh battery, and 4.0" inch screen.

August 2012
Release Date
Reviews