• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NQ Mobile Vault... help

Hello brothers....!!!

i have HTC Explorer (Android 2.3.5), i am using NQ Mobile Vault for my privacy like hide contact numbers, sms, calls blocking, personal videos with a password. its perfect for me. but the problems is that when i open my htc explorer settings>applications>manage applications> then i tap on NQ Mobile Vault and then tape "Clear date" its clear the application data and when i start NQ Mobile vault again its start from the beginning and its asking for type a new password like first time start the application.. and when i type a new fresh password it will open all my hidden contacts and videos and pics.. so like this anyone can break NQ Mobile vault.. how can i stop others to clear the data of my applications. or have you any other application like this then plz suggest me... thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones