• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Number of rings?

TGinAZ

Lurker
Jul 20, 2011
I'm new to the Android universe and recently acquired a Charge. Wow! Talk about a learning curve! :) (That's half the fun of it!)

I've found that on some calls I can't get to the phone before it rolls over to voice messaging.

Is there any way to change the number of rings before that rollover? (I'm guessing it's on the server side of things, but I can't find what I'm looking for.)

Thanks in advance!

I have mine set to a min....friends complain that it takes to long. But it avoids the "Hey, its John, call me". I know to call them back when I see the missed call. The reason they try not to do it anymore is because it can reset on its own at times and they don't like the angry customer calling it complaining that they have to call in to change it again. Understandable to a point I guess.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones