• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help O.M.G samsung moment update gone bad

Have you tried updating again? Going through the whole process from scratch? Meaning battery pop, vol down + phone + end? Then trying to update again?

i am new so I am just throwing this out there. If you check there must be a button config to restore settings or factory reset.

hope all goes well...

StevenX

Actually this would take him to recovery mode, in order to reflash the phone he would need download mode.....vol down. + camera + end.

Upvote 0
HELP..I wass trying to update my phone....and the computer said dont disconnect!! but it came unpluged...now it just shows...(phone)...warning sign....computer .......and it wont do any thing eles OMg help
If it just sits there (Like mine did when flashing to stock a couple weeks ago) just pull the cable and plug it back in. That got mine to recognize it and start the task at hand.

Upvote 0
While updating my phone aslo before i flashed it with a recovery .tar file i had unplugged my phone bc the update process was not going through, once i powered back on my phone i recieved the same symbols ( phone had bricked). You must hold down (vol down, end, talk) To send the phone to recovery mode at which you must then use ur side up/dwn buttons to select and the black home button to select. scroll down to restore and follow prompts from there. Hopefully u set a recovery file before u updated.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones