• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Ok guess you got offended ...,sorry new users just having fun with a member. But still stands..evomatt is still the deal and can answer just about anything

How did this happen? I remember being a noob a couple months ago or did time pass that fast? :) Damn ive been trolling this forum for 6 months now, time did fly. Feels like just yesterday i nervously waited as unrevoked ran on my evo i had just purchased that day lol

Dont try and point out the obvious math error, i trolled this forum before i actually joined it. Just reading and answering my own questions. Finally joined to ask one i couldnt find the answer to two months later and it was all downhill from there.

Upvote 0
How did this happen? I remember being a noob a couple months ago or did time pass that fast? :) Damn ive been trolling this forum for 6 months now, time did fly. Feels like just yesterday i nervously waited as unrevoked ran on my evo i had just purchased that day lol

Dont try and point out the obvious math error, i trolled this forum before i actually joined it. Just reading and answering my own questions. Finally joined to ask one i couldnt find the answer to two months later and it was all downhill from there.
lol i have been trolling this forum since i 1st heard that a new phone called the evo was going to be coming out. it took me six months to gather the courage to root my phone. man it seems sooooo long ago. i still can't believe that the evo will becoming up on its very 1st birthday.

Upvote 0
lol i have been trolling this forum since i 1st heard that a new phone called the evo was going to be coming out. it took me six months to gather the courage to root my phone. man it seems sooooo long ago. i still can't believe that the evo will becoming up on its very 1st birthday.

same here. but it only took me about 2 months to root.... got tired of paying for internet for my pc and my phone and the hot spot.. 90$ bones... but for some dang reason I never stopped.. my phone don't even look like a evo no more..

1 yr huh.. wow had no idea

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones