• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help O2 Uk Users

Sumo

Sep 17, 2009
Like many other Galaxy users im a bit pissed off with Samsung customer services,now what to do?

I have signed the petition on here and concacted samsung uk about the crap service all to no avail.

I have now contacted The Gadgetshow on channel Five to see if they want to do a section on the show about our isues,If others on here would do the same it would be eppic!

People power!:D

If as many individuals email the same sort of complaints, they'll bitch at samsung to fix it. Operators have the MOST power. Even if samsung decide to stop support for the galaxy (i'm not saying they have), the operator will not be happy, and think twice about selling a samsung phone again.

Manufacturers need operators - they are their biggest customers :)

Upvote 0
This was posted over on the O2 forum thread...

chistery said:
I pushed O2 into asking Samsung for a comment, and they've come back with:

Samsung HQ are currently not supporting a migration path to upgrade Galaxy to Android 2.0. Samsung UK continue to push for this but confidence on the change is low as Samsung HQ will be launching new devices on Android 2.0 in Q1.
Now O2 know this, they should stop selling the phone. I'd not like to be in an 18 month contract with this phone!
I guess 1.6 is our last hope...

:(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones