• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Obama or McCain?

Obama or McCain?

• Total voters
how **** both of them! the founding fathers didnt want these kind of government! it is OUR right to REVOLT! NONE OF those **** BAGS anyone in government representing the PEOPLE which is what is supposed to be done! and of course s not! they can no longer provide for the people! this 2 PARTY BS! TAX THE 1% MAKE The banks pay the $$$ owed to us plus interest and if they go to shit so be it! **** democracy! United States of America...not to serve the ELITE AND GOVERNMENT JUST tHE PEOPLE!

Upvote 0
I liked Perot as well.

One thing his failed campaign did prove to me, though: money does not always buy the White House. I thought for sure he'd purchase enough constituents, electoral college votes, etc to at least come in second.

Perot had no chance really because of the political machines in place. There are people out there who will always vote for party A just because. I know people who vote straight Republican every single election regardless of who runs. You could run a Republican who was pro-gay marriage, pro-choice and was an atheist to boot and these people would vote for them anyway. Same person runs as a Democrat and my friends would demonize him to no end and rally people to vote against him. I know people who are the same way with Democrats. There are just too many uninformed people out there which is a shame given how easily accessible information is these days.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones