• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Obligatory Hello - WM to Android...

xzero9

Lurker
Nov 9, 2009
I am usually a lurker, but your banner guilted me to posting an introduction. For the past 5 years been on Windows Mobile (Treo 700w, HTC Titan), but after growing impatient with MSFT's development of WM, and the addition of the Droid to Big Red, I decided to switch. So far, so good.

Thanks for hosting this community. If it is anything like xda-developers, I am sure it will provide me with more than I could ever want to know.

I am usually a lurker, but your banner guilted me to posting an introduction. For the past 5 years been on Windows Mobile (Treo 700w, HTC Titan), but after growing impatient with MSFT's development of WM, and the addition of the Droid to Big Red, I decided to switch. So far, so good.

Thanks for hosting this community. If it is anything like xda-developers, I am sure it will provide me with more than I could ever want to know.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones